Movies on TV logo (2016-present)Edit
Logo: The camera zooms in on the PKing Duckling and Ruff-Ruff, Tweet and Dave titles at the left and right respectively. The sure "TELEVISION" fades in as the characters pops in.
- On 20th Century Fox movies, the sweeps of light wipes out the logo.
- On Warner Bros. movies, the logo is superimposed at the beginning of the logo then it shimmers out to the turning of the sheild.
- On Disney movies with the "Flashlight" logo, it fades out as the text glows in.
- On Disney movies from 2006 onwards, it is superimposed at the beginning of the logo and it slides out as the camera pans down.
- On Paramount movies from 2002-2011, it slides out as the camera pans down.
- On Paramount movies from 2011-onwards, it ripples to the logo.
FX/SFX: The camera zooming in, and the characters popping in.
Music/Sounds: The opening theme or none.
Availability: Current. The normal version is seen on Touchstone movies as well as others.
Scare Factor: None.